· Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
· Respond promptly to customer inquiries
· Handle and resolve customer complaints
· Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
· Perform customer verifications
· Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
· Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
Candidate Must Be Willing To Work In Cyberjaya.
Fresh Graduate are encouraged to apply.
Must be able to work independently with less supervision.
Required Language’s: English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese.
Good communication skill.
Expected salary : RM2K-RM4K
Please send your resume to email@example.com